Friday, September 11, 2009

Daschle's Limo Must Go ...


Daschle's on the go ... with driver and limo ... o'er highways fast & slow ... chuckling all the way ... horns on Caddies blow ... making spirits gleam ... it's too much fun to ride ... in a tax free limousine! ... Cadillac! ... Cadillac! ... Cadillac all the way! ... O what fun it is to ride in a tax free limousine!

A day or two ago ... I began my ride ... there was Barack Obama ... sitting by my side ... he said "you are kinda neat" ... "don't give up just yet" ... then he offered me a seat ... on his cabinet ... Cadillac! ... Cadillac! ... Cadillac all the way! ... O what fun it is to ride in a tax free.....limousine!

Then only yesterday ... I could not take that ride ... reminded by some hacks ... I hadn't paid my tax!! ... so I wrote a great big check ... then dropped it in the mail ... oh well, what the hell ... it will keep me out of jail! ... Cadillac! ... Cadillac! ... Cadillac all the way! ... O what fun it was to ride in a tax free limousine!

Now everything's alright ... I've done nothing wrong ... Obama and I are tight ... and I'm singing a new song ... I've returned that Cadillac ... $140,000+ was the cost ... and I'll quickly snap right back ... cause my cabinet seat's not lost! ... Cadillac! ... Cadillac! ... Cadillac all the way! ... O what fun it was to ride in that tax free limousine! ...

--sja

No comments: